THURSDAY 13th NOVEMBER 2008

Recording: 'Vera' (take 1)
Recording: 'Nobody home'
(take 1)
Recording: 'Is there anybody out there ?' (take 1)
Recording: 'Goodbye blue sky' (take 1)
Recording: 'Goodbye cruel world' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'The happiest days of our lives' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Another brick in the wall - part 3' (SI on take 1)'

Recording: 'Empty spaces ' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Young lust' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Waiting for the worms' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'The trial' (SI on take 1)
Bag end studio - 09:30-15:00 - P: Dude.

Another day of recording in a row. Great. I focused mainly on acoustic guitars and quiet vocals. I did "Vera" and "Nobody home" (guitar and voice), and also "Goodbye blue sky" (with two guitars and three voices). I did also the guitar piece in "Is there anybody out there ?". I then did the singing for the soft parts of "The happiest days of our lives" and "Another brick -part 3", which I segued with "Goodbye cruel world". I did Gilmour's voice for "Waiting for the worms". And then I tried to do "Young lust" and altough my throat was suffering, it even helped me getting a raw voice and I think I did a terrific job on that one. Finally, I closed the session by doing the judge voice in the final section of 'The trial'. I did the trick with a fantastic feature of Reaper: the speed slide which works also thru recording.

No comments: