WEDNESDAY 5th JANUARY 2011












Rehearsal with the New Trio 48

Recording and filming:
'Under the bridge'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'Just'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'Don't stop me now'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'It's different for girls'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'Time is running out'
Recording and filming:
France 3 basement - 21:30 - 00:00 - P: Dude. Present: Dude, Thierry, Arnaud.

This was not, by any means, the best rehearsal we did. First of all my voice was pretty tired and I lost it quite early in the rehearsal. You can hear it on the recording. But we did a lot of work anyway: we played "Shiver" for the first time. It was too early to be recorded, yet.
Another premiere, and a very cool one, is that I managed to use my laptop computer as a guitar effect processor ! And that was very very cool, because for the first time my guitar was sent thru the PA system, and it forced me to play better because it was so loud.

No comments: