MONDAY 24th JANUARY 2011














Rehearsal with the New Trio 50

Recording and filming:
'Sunday papers'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'Different for girls'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'Look sharp !'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'On your radio'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'Shiver (extract)'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'Grace Kelly'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'Don't stop me now'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'Karma police'
Recording and filming:
France 3 basement - 21:00 - 00:00 - P: Dude. Present: Dude, Thierry, Arnaud.

At last, a better rehearsal. I sang better, although I don't think I've reach the best I can do yet (especially in Don't stop me now which is still hard to sing with the weight of my guitar relying on my shoulder - I should practice more !-).
Anyway it was a good rehearsal, and this is the first time we ever recorded "Shiver", although we've been trying it for two rehearsals now.

Oh and by the way, I had a full new set of strings on my guitar, that night ! :)

No comments: