SATURDAY 7th NOVEMBER 2009

Live performance at the first Beatles Weekend in Ouistreham; Normandie (France)
Recording and filming: 'Pigs on the wing - part 1 (soundcheck)'
Recording and filming: 'Don't bother me'
Recording and filming: 'You've got to hide your love away'
Recording and filming: 'How?'
Recording and filming: 'Things we said today'
Recording and filming: 'Piggies'
Recording and filming: 'Rising sun'
Recording and filming: 'She said she said'
Recording and filming: 'I'll get you'
Recording and filming: 'Soggy noodle/Bungalow Bill/Think for yourself'
Recording and filming:
Recording and filming: 'Venus and Mars'
Recording and filming: 'I want to tell you'
Recording and filming: 'I'm a loser'
Recording and filming: 'I need you'
Recording and filming: 'Love you to'
Recording and filming: 'I want to hold your hand'
Recording and filming: 'Every little thing'
Recording and filming: 'Baby, you're a rich man'
Recording and filming: 'I'm only sleeping'
Recording and filming: 'I'm so tired'
Recording and filming: 'Well well well / long haired lady'
Ouistreham, Normandie - 14:30-15:10 + 17:30-18:25 - P: Dominique Grandfils and Fifi.

Two acoustic sets at Ouistreham.

No comments: