MONDAY 09th NOVEMBER 2009

Rehearsal with the New Trio 26
Not Recording:
'
Aeroplane'
Not Recording: 'Hump de bump'
Not Recording: 'Suck my kiss'
Not Recording: 'Dani California'
Not Recording: 'Under the bridge'
Not Recording: 'My friends''
France 3 basement - 21:00 - 00:15 - P: Dude. Present: Dude, Thierry, Arnaud.

Part 2 of our special thematic rehearsals: this time the Red Hot Chili Peppers !
We started with "Aeroplane" which we never played before (or even planned to play), but it came out quite good. The hardest song of the lot is "Suck my kiss", but we spent a focused time trying to nail out the first two sections. Everything went very well, despite my broken voice (because of the Beatles Week-end in Ouistreham the day before !). The rehearsal was really enjoyable and we could hear ouselves without playing too loud. The changes in the PA system done by Nono is really a major improvement. I can't wait for my voice to get back ! :)

No comments: