MONDAY 4th JANUARY 2010

Rehearsal with the New Trio 32
Not Recording:
'
Wild west'
Not Recording: 'Look sharp'
Not Recording: 'Sunday papers'
Not Recording: 'Different for girls'
Not Recording: 'Fit'
Not Recording: 'One more time'
Not Recording: 'Suck my kiss'
Not Recording: 'Aeroplane'
Not Recording: 'My friends'
Not Recording: 'Under the bridge'
Not Recording: 'Hump de bump'
Not Recording: 'Time is running out'
Not Recording: 'Hysteria'
France 3 basement - 21:00 - 00:30 - P: Dude. Present: Dude, Thierry, Arnaud.

The first rehearsal of 2010 :)
We hadn't set up any agenda for that rehearsal so we played whatever song we wanted to play. I had manufactured a kind of a board on a sheet of paper with all the songs we did (and the one we talked about doing), and Arnaud picked up the songs and we played them.
Although I had absolutelty no time to warm my voice up for this session, I believe I sang very well, and my voice was in great shape.
In fact it was a very cool rehearsal.

No comments: