MONDAY 25th MAY 2009

Rehearsal with the New Trio 19
Not Recording:
'
Wild west'
Not Recording: 'Look sharp'
Not Recording: 'Sunday papers'
Not Recording: 'On your radio'
Not Recording: 'Fit'
Not Recording: 'Dani California'
Not Recording: 'Time is running out'
Not Recording: 'My friends'
Not Recording: 'Under the bridge'
Not Recording: 'It's different for girls'
Not Recording: 'Little bit stupid'
Not Recording: 'One more time'
Not Recording: 'I'm the man'
France 3 basement - 21:00-00:00 - P: Dude. Present: Dude, Thierry, Arnaud.

This is hands-up the very best rehearsal we ever did. Because I took some time with Mariette Hélou in the afternoon and she coached me into vocal training lessons, which I think helped a lot: I managed to fully sing all those intense songs for 3 hours in a row, without any throat suffering and without any voice loss ! The only thing I have to do is practice a lot, because I'm not comfortable with my new way of singing and sometimes my voice fucks up.
We did all the planned songs for the concert except "Hysteria" and "Exit music (for a film)". It was good.

No comments: