THURSDAY 15th MARCH 2007

Recording: 'Casimir Pulaski day'
Recording: 'Mother of violence'
Recording: 'She painted up her face' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Behind blue eyes' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Sensation' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Amazing journey' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'We're not gonna take it' (SI on take 1)
Bag-end studio - 13:30-17:30 - P: Dude.

A very productive day of music ! I finally recorded my versions of 'Casimir Pulaski day' and 'Mother of violence', which I was planning to do for months now, and then I was warm enough to attack the beast: the second half of the 'Shove it right in' suite. It was pure fun, pure energy, pure music, .... God I felt so alive... After that I just couldn't stop: I re-did all those Who vocals I was struggling on for months, and got interrupted in the middle of 'We're not gonna take it'. Otherwise....

No comments: