SUNDAY 16th JANUARY 2005

Home recording + Dude's Power Trio rehearsal 32
Recording:
'Army of me (acoustic)'
One-eyed Jack - morning and afternoon - P: Dude. Present: Dude, Julian, Doreen.
Recording: 'Chunga's revenge'
Recording: 'Instant street'
Recording: 'Afraid'
Recording: 'Acropolis now'
Recording: 'You can't get what you want (till you know...)'
Recording: 'Paranoid android'
Recording: 'Birthday/Yer blues'
Recording: 'Under my thumb'
Recording: 'Buddha of suburbia'
France 3 basement - 20:00 - 23:00 - P: Dude. Present: Dude, Stef, Boz.

That morning, I started to browse the internet, and I stubbed into an add on the front page of Bjork's website, saying they had this project of a double-cd for charity, which would contain many covers and remixes of 'Army of me'. They were asking for more covers. I immediatly wanted to participate. The thing was that the deadline for that project had been set to JANUARY 17th ! I had to think quick. So I finally decided to do a crazy acoustic guitar and vocal version, hoping that the idea might click. I sent my cover later that day. I think I made a decent job, but my version didn't make it into the final tracklisting of the album. :(

No comments: