FRIDAY 12th NOVEMBER 2004

Recording: 'Not such a bad boy' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'No values' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Sgt Pepper's lonely hearts club band' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Glass onion' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Why don't we do it in the road?' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Birthday' (SI on take 1)
Recording: 'Helter skelter'
One-eyed Jack - morning + afternoon - P: Dude.

Starting by doing all the guitars in 'Glass onion', and the flute. Then I re-did the vocals for 'Not such a bad boy/No values'. I also did all the backing voices for those two, along with the choirs of 'Sgt Pepper'. I then did the three voices overdubs on 'Birthday', by Dude's Power Trio. I then did the opening voice of 'Helter skelter'. Finally, I switched to the acoustic guitar, and did my version of 'Helter skelter'.

No comments: